Like tears in rain



Let me wish Mr. Ford, THE sci-fi/fantasy actor of our age a quick recovery, and celebrate him with one of the most memorable scenes in Cinema I have ever watched from Blade Runner. The android, whom Ford had been chasing throughout the movie saves his life, and faces his certain death with these words that could be coming from a existentialist treatise or a Dylan song:
I've… seen things you people wouldn't believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like [small cough] tears… in… rain. Time… to die…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem