It is official Floyd Landis did Doping...

It was the first Tour de France I followed from from the start to the end. Floyd Landis, who later won the Tour, was completely destroyed on one of the mountain stages. He fell 15 behind the leader of the stage, and lost his leadership. Everything looked bad for him. Then 2 days later he made a comeback, which at the time I regarded as the greatest sports comeback I've experienced, and lead the whole pack with a time difference of 15 minutes in the next mountain stage. After this impressive attack the Tour was his. I cheered for him in front of the TV for inspiring millions of people like me, and making them believe it is possible to come back once you fell on the ground...

Now... I feel cheated. I feel mislead. It is now certain that he used doping. I was never a fan of cycling, now I hate it. Mr. Landis has to live his life as a liar, and an anti-role model. He has to carry the sign of the first Tour winner to be stripped off of his title. I hope it was worth it Mr. Landis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem