Training Days 9 and 10

I am pretty motivated for the skiing trip next week to the Three Valleys. So I went to the gym on both Saturday and on Sunday.

On Saturday I decided to jog outside, benefiting the spring weather in Berlin. I could manage 20 minutes, I just hate jogging. Sunday was not different either, I tried my luck on the fitness bike, and managed 15 minutes. I dunno what to do. I plan running for the remaining 5 days to build up more stamina. Apart from that I concentrated on shoulders, chest, triceps and abs.


I watched 3 episodes of Battlestar Galactica over the weekend. Lieutenant Thrace, a.k.a Starbuck is becoming my favorite character slowly. I'd like to dedicate the great Flaming Lips Song "Yoshimi Battles Pink Robots Pt. 1" to Starbuck, who is working her motherfrackin ass to save the humanity from the evil Cylons...

"Her name is yoshimi
She's a black belt in karate
Working for the city
She has to discipline her body

'Cause she knows that
It's demanding
To defeat those evil machines
I know she can beat them

Oh yoshimi, they don't believe me
But you won't let those robots eat me
Yoshimi, they don't believe me
But you won't let those robots defeat me..."

Comments

Ozan Korkmaz said…
No:6 diyorum ben.

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem