Last minute things gotta get at the last minute done



After a stormy Friday I'll be leaving for the Three Valleys in few minutes. I want to ski until I can't ski anymore. Ill be away from the net for a week, I am looking forward to that.

While I was surfing the web not to fall asleep last night I found this great Battlestar Galactica Tribute Video:



What I've learned from this video? Tom Zarek used to play Apollo, and the blond guy in A-Team was Starbuck, and Starbuck is so cute. The new one of course...

Comments

Umut Ozek said…
Dusup bir tarafini kirmayasin sakin, biliyorsun momentum kutle ile dogru orantili
myagli said…
kay kay nereye kadar ahmed oglan?

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem