rainy day women #12 & 35

Perfect song for a rainy day:



Can't get enough of that thin mercury sound:

Dylan: The closest I ever got to the sound I hear in my mind was on individual bands in the Blonde on Blonde album. It's that thin, that wild mercury sound. It's metallic and bright gold, with whatever that conjures up. That's my particular sound."

Rosenbaum: Was that wild mercury sound in "I Want You"?

Dylan: Yeah, it was in "I Want You." It was in a lot of that stuff. It was in the album before that, too.

Rosenbaum: "Highway 61 Revisited"?

Dylan: Yeah. Also in "Bringing It All Back Home." That's the sound I've always heard...

Source: 66 Playboy Interview (link: http://www.interferenza.com/bcs/interw/play78.htm)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem