A Great Musical Discovery

I've been quite busy this weekend. Seckin (a.k.a Diego) and Memo Yagli (a.k.a Yagli) visited me. It was a weekend busy with partying, sightseeing and football. I put some pictures on my flickr. I will be in Cebit07 from Wednesday to Friday and everything is very busy. I could not finish my France Report, and also want to write about our weekend. I hope I will find some time during CeBit. Until then I want to share a great personal musical discovery I've made recently.

Japanese culture is taking a grip of me. Music scene is unbelievable. Electro-Post-Rock project World's End Girlfriend is one of them:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem