The Joy In Discovery

I've been listening to múm recently, yet another cool experimental band from Iceland. Their music is a liitle more abstract compared to Sigur Ros, but equally brilliant. "Summer Make Good" is a great album, I recommend "Weeping Rock, Rock" from this album.

I found out that another album I like a lot, "Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant" by Belle and Sebastian, has something in common with Múm.


The twins on the cover of this album are actually original members of Múm, Gyða and Kristín Valtýsdóttir. "I Fought in a War" is the best song from this album by the way.

Comments

aysenaz said…
get me away from here i'm dying
thuan said…
I'd rather be in Tokyo
I'd rather listen to Thin Lizzy-oh
And watch the Sunday gang in Harajuku
There's something wrong with me, I'm a cuckoo

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem