Two New Albums



The disappointment I had after listening to my old favorites Massive Attack's new album Heligoland is beyond description. Take some oriental beats from Mezzanine, add a little bit industrial sounds from 100th Window, add a lot of popish tunes and you get this album. The only thing interesting about the album is the island that gives the name of the album. Check out the Wiki page.



My other old-time, and as a matter of fact still one of my all-time, favorites Autechre are also back with a new album. Haven't yet listened to it. The sad thing is that they will have a concert in Berghain on the first day of my military service in Turkey...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem