Spore: The Game of Everything



As the physicists go searching for the Theory of Everything with LHC the legendary game producer Will Wright -Simcity, Sims- has already come up with the game of everything, The Spore. In this game you lead a bunch of cells through their journey of evolution from oceans of blue earth to galaxies when they evolve into space faring civilizations. I share Frank Drake's enthusiasm about the games potential as a tool to attract more young brains to science, when the number of science students are dropping in the western world. I downloaded the free creature creator, and share it with you my creation. I may buy the game next week, when I have more time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem