Training Day 6



Listened to Ramones the whole session. I found out that Ramones with their simple but brilliant approach to music, called punk for those music illiterates, goes great with workout. A fast drum beat, loud guitars with a simple melody, short songs and simpla but funny lyrics.

Anyway, heres the summary.

15 minutes on the bike. The shitty machine did not have a resume workout option, so when I stepped off the bike to pick-up my water bottle, it stopped the workout. I was so angry to continue. I should stip using stupid excuses to escape from the aerobic part.
Abs.
Biceps.
Upper Leg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem