The shortest poem in English language

I had written previously about "When We Were Kings," the Academy Award winning documentary about the fight between Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Zaire. I watched it again last week, and I just have to recommend it again to everyone. It is definitely the best documentary I've watched.

In addition to getting to know Muhammad Ali, you will also hear the shortest poem in English Language.

--SPOILER WARNING--
Muhammad Ali goes to Harvard graduation. He talks at the graduation, and the students shout to him for a poem. He recites poems in his interviews. He then improvises the shortest, but yet powerful poem I've ever heard.

"
Me,
We.

Muhammad Ali"

He's a great man.

--SPOILER WARNING--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem