Passages out of Gray...


It's a miserable morning here in Berlin. I can see an ugly office building and small piece of sky from my office, and this little piece is gray. This gray is not normal, it is more like metal-gray rather than cloud-gray. In order to keep my spirits up, I've been listening to the album Passages , which is a 1990 collaboration between the great sitar maestro Ravi Shankar , father of Norah Jones for you pop freaks, and Philip Glass , one of my favorite modern composers. And it really helps! I recommend it to all poor souls who are stuck in their offices, under a gray sky...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem