So long, Leonard...

Two years ago I wrote a blog post about Mr. Cohen's importance to me during pivotal moments of my life (http://actoker.blogspot.com.tr/2014/09/deciding-to-grow-up-with-leonard-cohen.html ). I read it twice over to thank the great poet, musician, Zen Buddhist priest, father, writer on the day of his death.

As someone of his creed, I believe he returned to the emptiness where he came from, with the gladness of knowing having touched the lives of many lives in their troubled times. Let us hope we can share a similar faith...

I recommend once again to watch the beautiful documentary "I'm Your Man" to remember the man. Here is my favorite from the documentary:



If you can stand the poor sound quality, this interview about his time in the Buddhist temple and his view on depression and relations is a gem:



Here are my previous post about Cohen: http://actoker.blogspot.com.tr/search/label/leonard%20cohen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem