Baby Let Me Follow You Down



My favorite Turkish TV personality is in Berlin, following the Berlinale. A great chance for me to take her out on a romantic dinner. Seems like I've got competition. This years Berlinale is opened by Martin Scorsese's Shine A Light, a documentary about a Rolling Stones concert. Ron Wood from Rolling Stones obviously hits on her on this video, taken on the gala night...


http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/modules/habervideo/video.asp?CatID=5&cbVideo=3060&cbQuality=1


But I am determined, I am gonna follow her down...

"Baby let me follow you down, baby let me follow you down
Well I'll do anything in this godalmighty world
If you just let me follow you down."

Comments

siyahbeyaz said…
tanıtım resmini istersen degistit cok gundemde cok kaldı .senin degisik resimierinide gormek isteriz.

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem