Seinfeld on Facebook


Have you ever called someone up, and you're disappointed when they answer the phone?  You wanted the machine.  You know, and you're always kind of thrown off, you go "Oh, I eh, I - I didn't know you were there, I ah - just wanted to leave a message saying, sorry I missed you."
So here what we have is two people who hate each other, don't really ever want to talk, but the phone machine is like this relationship respirator keeping these marginal brain dead relationships alive.And we all do it -- Why? So that when we come home, you can see that little flashing red light; You go "all right, messages." You see, people need that.  It's very important for human beings to feel they are popular and well liked amongst a large group of people that we don't care for.
From legendary The Bubble Boy Episode. Just replace answering machine with Facebook.

Of course there was no Facebook in the eighties. But the people were, well..., people if you know what I mean. At least this was true for me. Thats why I quit Facebook. Those who care about me, still can reach me via email, call me or see me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem