You don't wanna be human? Now you can!


I don't wanna be human. I want to see Gamma Rays. I want to hear X-Rays and I wanna smell Dark Matter. I wanna reach out with something other than these paws. And feel the solar wind of a Super Nova.
So lamented Brother Cavil in Battlestar Galactica, to his creator.

Now, thanks to University of Cardiff, you will at least be able to see Gamma Rays and X-Rays. In their new site (link to the site) you can see the result of the brand new Planck Satellite' (link to the site) full sky scans in different wavelengths. They are gorgeous!

Comments

e. pınar said…
Far IR en güzeli. Abstract bir yagli boya tablo gibi gorunuyor.
Ahmet C. Toker said…
Pinar'in kaybolan yorumu:

Far IR en güzeli. Abstract bir yagli boya tablo gibi gorunuyor.

benim favorim X-ray!

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem