Sonic Youth does Dylan

I am very excited about the new Dylan Movie "I'm Not There" which shared the best movie and best female actress prize in Venice along with best actress in a supporting role in the golden globes. Sadly, I have to wait a month for the movie -I guess it has to do with the Berlinale. But thanks to Thuan I got a hold of the Soundtrack which features Dylan covers by artist such as Calexio, Yo La Tengo, Anthony and the JOhnsons, Cat Power and Eddie Vedder. However my favorite song is definetely "I'm Not There" by the mighty Sonic Youth who managed to recreate their unique sound. One has to admit that the original song -which was not released officially- had an eerie tune which suits Sonic Youth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem