Heavenly Fruits (The Winter Version)

I love fruits. My favorite fruits are peaches and water melons. Until recently I had to wait until its summer to enjoy the seducing flavor and consistency of these fruits. Luckily I have found the perfect winter counterparts!



Persimmon is an East Asian fruit, related to which is known as Cennet Elmasi -Heaven Apple- or Trabzon Hurmasi -Trabzon Date Fruit, a misnaming as it is not related to date fruit at all- in Turkey. If should be eaten when it is soft. It is very soft and juicy when it is ripe. If the fruit is not ripe, you can leave it in room temparature for a few days where it softens. Sharon Fruit is a special type of Persimmon which is ripened with chemicals. Persimmon is my winter peach.



Nashi Pear or Asian Pear has the taste of a pear, but the consistency of watermelon. Contrary to common belief it is not a cross between apple and pear, but an East Asian fruit. Nashi Pear is my winter watermelon.

Comments

zeynep said…
Hem de normal seftali gibi tuylu de degilmis, bu sayede daha rahat yersin...bravo, guzel kesif. afiyet olsun.
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem