Training Day 4

Again it took a week for me to go to gym. I've changed my program this time, concentrating more on aerobic and doing more condensed training. I hope I will somehow get a 3 days per week program going.

Summary:

20 minutes on the bike
10 minutes on the treadmill (I hate running on the treadmill. I am not any better outside either. I am seriously thinking about buying some inline skates and trying that out.)
Chest Part I
Triceps

I guess I've lost a kilo or two.

My suggestion for a gym song this time is from Orbital:



Yes. The name of the song is Satan...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balik Hafizali Millet ve Onun Oyunbaz Yöneticileri

Failed Training Day or Previously on Battlestar Galactica

Mixed-Up Confusion: How I solved Mac Book Air's Wireless Disconnection Problem